Intro

Dear ana's, my name is eileen, and i am pro-ana. i wanted to start this blog, because when i first became an anorexic, i needed tips, advice! i had a hard time finding useful imformation, now i have gathered as much imfo as i can, and im here to share it with you. my tips are very useful and affective, i hpoe they will help you through your jounrey to skinny. ~E

Saturday, December 8, 2012

help me help you

heres the thing, my family is a kinda weird untraditional family. like, half the family is Jewish, and half is home schooled.... so i dont know what kind of advice you need the most! family, friends, temptation, holiday tempters....so help me help you! tell me what it is YOU need the most advice on! i have tips on EVERYTHING cause im just that cool:)  so please comment or email me and tell me what you need more help on! i really want to help! i spent HOURS trying to figure everything out in the beginning, and on those question sites, all i got was comments saying i needed to get help, and i was stupid. sound familiar? so i want to help you so you dont have to go through what i did:) ~E

No comments:

Post a Comment