Intro

Dear ana's, my name is eileen, and i am pro-ana. i wanted to start this blog, because when i first became an anorexic, i needed tips, advice! i had a hard time finding useful imformation, now i have gathered as much imfo as i can, and im here to share it with you. my tips are very useful and affective, i hpoe they will help you through your jounrey to skinny. ~E

Friday, December 7, 2012

set goals

the scale. i, unlike most anas, do not believe in weighing myself twice everyday. i think its a selfestem killer. i like to set a goal for the month(my december one is to loose 14lbs(84 to 70)) so what i do it:

1) at the begining of the month, i measure everthing:
  • weight (84)
  • height (5ft)
  • waist (22in)
  • chest (28in)
  • hips (29in)
  • mid-thigh(16in)
then i set a goal for at MOST 3 of those things:
  • weight (70)
  • waist (20)
  • thighs (12)
then i weigh myself every weekend (sat) and see if i need to work harder to acchive my goal, i do NOT measure myself, it seems to me like a bit of a spoiler<:) then i measure myself on that last date and see if i made it!whatever you do, DO NOT BECOME SCALE OBSESSED!!!! it will make you depressed, and in some casses it will make you say,"well im already fat i might as well stuff my face and give up and be more depressed!", i..yeah i almost did just that when i was scale obsessed<:.)

good luck! and be strong because Ana's Girl's Are Strong! ~E


No comments:

Post a Comment