Intro

Dear ana's, my name is eileen, and i am pro-ana. i wanted to start this blog, because when i first became an anorexic, i needed tips, advice! i had a hard time finding useful imformation, now i have gathered as much imfo as i can, and im here to share it with you. my tips are very useful and affective, i hpoe they will help you through your jounrey to skinny. ~E

Friday, December 7, 2012

how to not eat at family dinners

oh, ima pro at this! here are some tips!:)

*cut you food into little peices--oldest trick in the book!
*move your food around on your plate, act like your trying to get the right peice or something
*talk. ALOT. because if your talking, you cant really eat!;)
*lean more over your food, rather than sloching back in your seat, because if you sit back in your seat, it looks like your done, and gives your family a chance to really look at whats left on your plate, while if you kinda lean over your food they cant get a good look at your food.
* keep eye contact to who ever is talking, because then thry have to look you in the eye which means they are not watching your plate,
*always have something in your hand, like a glass of water, or a pretsel--carrots are the best! they are crunchy(person can hear you chewing) and they are alot to swallow(there is always some more in your mouth to eat).
*NEVER finish first. ever. it seens like you ate little.
*if there is desert, get excited/happy("yay! candy!"<like that), and then, eat it when/if someone is watching, then when they look away stuff 1/2 in you pocket. <while your doing that, look at someone whos taking/moving, it will/might get everyone else to look over too, while you hide the food.
*if someone asks you why your not eating/eating little, here are some exuses:
  • dont feel very well/stomche is upset
  • ate a big bf/lunch
  • not 'in the mood' for whatever is serving
  • ate before
  • meds screw w/ appitite   
some people invent illnesses that they suposedly have that makes them not eat (diabetis, allregic, lattosentlerant, fake illness...ext)


good luck! ~E


6 comments:

  1. Hello there, just wanted to say thank you for that post because honestly I am over weight and am planning to stop eating and my family is so big on dinners together and cooking that without useful tips I might as well stop now :) <3 thanks again im definatley gonna follow your blog! maybe someday you could check on me so you can see how much you help :) -My Life, My Issues, My Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fat and having a hard time not eating any tips on how to purge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I'm fat and having a hard time not eating any tips on how to purge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're having a hard time purging . Don't start It doesn't help you lose any weight . And it does get addictive .

      Delete
  4. Omg thanks sooooo much . This could help so much . My parents always give me a hard time . I bet if my friends and I remember to use these tips . We will have a lot less trouble .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete