Intro

Dear ana's, my name is eileen, and i am pro-ana. i wanted to start this blog, because when i first became an anorexic, i needed tips, advice! i had a hard time finding useful imformation, now i have gathered as much imfo as i can, and im here to share it with you. my tips are very useful and affective, i hpoe they will help you through your jounrey to skinny. ~E

Friday, December 7, 2012

how to not eat at family dinners

oh, ima pro at this! here are some tips!:)

*cut you food into little peices--oldest trick in the book!
*move your food around on your plate, act like your trying to get the right peice or something
*talk. ALOT. because if your talking, you cant really eat!;)
*lean more over your food, rather than sloching back in your seat, because if you sit back in your seat, it looks like your done, and gives your family a chance to really look at whats left on your plate, while if you kinda lean over your food they cant get a good look at your food.
* keep eye contact to who ever is talking, because then thry have to look you in the eye which means they are not watching your plate,
*always have something in your hand, like a glass of water, or a pretsel--carrots are the best! they are crunchy(person can hear you chewing) and they are alot to swallow(there is always some more in your mouth to eat).
*NEVER finish first. ever. it seens like you ate little.
*if there is desert, get excited/happy("yay! candy!"<like that), and then, eat it when/if someone is watching, then when they look away stuff 1/2 in you pocket. <while your doing that, look at someone whos taking/moving, it will/might get everyone else to look over too, while you hide the food.
*if someone asks you why your not eating/eating little, here are some exuses:
  • dont feel very well/stomche is upset
  • ate a big bf/lunch
  • not 'in the mood' for whatever is serving
  • ate before
  • meds screw w/ appitite   
some people invent illnesses that they suposedly have that makes them not eat (diabetis, allregic, lattosentlerant, fake illness...ext)


good luck! ~E


10 comments:

  1. Hello there, just wanted to say thank you for that post because honestly I am over weight and am planning to stop eating and my family is so big on dinners together and cooking that without useful tips I might as well stop now :) <3 thanks again im definatley gonna follow your blog! maybe someday you could check on me so you can see how much you help :) -My Life, My Issues, My Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fat and having a hard time not eating any tips on how to purge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I'm fat and having a hard time not eating any tips on how to purge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're having a hard time purging . Don't start It doesn't help you lose any weight . And it does get addictive .

      Delete
  4. Omg thanks sooooo much . This could help so much . My parents always give me a hard time . I bet if my friends and I remember to use these tips . We will have a lot less trouble .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. im just starting out, and im having a really, really hard time just not eating junk food despite your tips. ill look around the lunch table at school and be like ohh that looks so good right now and get so close to just losing it. I need some more motivation and idk how to get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. start by eating healthy. you wanna eat junk because your body is hungry and it knows junk food is high in calories. eat healthy food as much as you need when your first starting out

      Delete
  6. My mom just called me and she said that she's going to order from out favorite burger place, she knows I haven't eaten and that I'm hungry because I just got back from swimming. I am water fasting and I don't want to break my fast so I won't eat no matter what happens but idk what to do

    ReplyDelete